Interconnectivity is increasingly impacting businesses and consumers at various levels. The spectrum of possibilities ranges from connected products, production processess and facilities to the interconnection of people in all professional and private environments.
The project “Digital Living” helps gain a comprehensive overview of developments and consequences for companies. They are discussed and illuminated from different angles.
The spectrum of contents includes e.g.:
• How does the overall trend of “interconnectivity” affect products used by people or product development?
• Which consumer needs and concerns are affected?
• What is the consequence of the trend for companies and how can they respond or adapt to it?
• How can we deal with technologies that make decisions of their own?
• Which technological standards can be identified?